Cookies that are strictly necessary for using the requested service
These allow you to use the site’s main functions, such as accessing your personal account or memorising your device’s display preferences where applicable (language, display settings) and take them into account during your visits, according to your device’s graphic charter and viewing or player software. They also allow us to inter-link the different pages consulted to ensure fluid navigation.
To configure them:
You can completely deactivate the cookies in your browser. In this case, our site will no longer function normally, but you will still be able to carry out basic actions.
- If you use Internet Explorer
- In Internet Explorer, click on “Tools” then “Internet Options”.
- Under the Confidentiality tab, move the cursor up to block all the cookies or down to authorise all the cookies, then click on OK.
- If you use Firefox
- Go to “Preferences” in your browser menu.
- Click on the “Privacy and Security” tab then select “Strict” to block the content.
- If you use Safari
- In your browser, choose the “Safari” menu then select “Preferences”.
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab.
- Tick “Block all cookies”.
- If you use Google Chrome
- Click on the Chrome menu in the browser tool bar.
- Select “Settings”.
- Click on “Advanced settings”.
- In the “Confidentiality and security” section, click on the “Content settings”.
- In the “Cookies” section, deactivate “Authorize sites to record and read cookie data” and activate “Block third-party cookies”.
Cookies for audience measurement and statistics
These allow us to keep the site alive and establish statistics and calculations of frequentation and use of sections and content so that studies can be carried out with a view to improving content (measuring visitor numbers, pages viewed and visitor activity on the site and return frequency). They also allow us to analyse user browsing in order to improve our service and detect dysfunctions.
The CNIL (French National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties) proposes a wide range of tools that allow you to limit the traceability of your internet browsing on the following address https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser: extensions for your browser to block tracers, social media sharing buttons, resource downloads from other sites, etc.
You can manage your cookie settings on the site by clicking on the link below:Cookie settings